The Cover is sooooo cute! It’s from Akiduki Sorata’s one-shot. Anyhow…Shiro Lala is here! We will be doing this in conjunction with the Kuro Lala one-shots. This isn’t all of the one-shots. These are the ones that caught my eye and this list is in no particular order. Here’s what we have on deck.
Updated: Based on you comments, what I’m eager to translate the most, and what we can get done when (one-shots that I will not be translating will not be able to be released immediately), some prioritization has been applied. Thank you so much for you feedback🙂. It helped a lot.
- “Boku no Hitsugi Bansan wo” (“Dinner in my Coffin”) by Kusakawa Nari (The title itself demands that do this one first. I can’t resist a Snow Vampire and people old enough to drink wine. Go adults!), 40-pages
- “Mahou Tsukai to Koi no Biyaku” (“The Magician and the Love Potion”) by Toyota Yuu, 40-pages
- “Watashi Fukigenna Panya-san” （”The Sullen Baker and Me”)by Hino Matsuri, 12-pages
- “Ginsekai no Shoumei” (“The Snowcapes Emblem”) by Akiduki Sorata, 40-pages
- “Sabaki no Mon” by Sakura Tsukuba — 50-pages
- “Souai Metaphysica” Hayashi Mikase — Loveliness, 40-pages
- “Wild Wing” by Kiiro Yumi, 70-pages
- “Hanayome Kashidashitachuu” by Tsujita Ririko, 16-pages
- “Taiyou no Yuki” by Nakamura Yukichi, 40-pages
- “Twinkle-poo Story” (So much WTF) by Nozaki Yuu, 40-pages
- “Akatsuki no Miko” by Kouno Akira — 40-page
- “See you Again” by Ike Junko (very short bitter sweet story) – 16-pages
If there’s something you want right away, let me know in a comment and we’ll take it into consideration.